Polymer Technologies has patented the System and Method for injecting dual or multiple component polyurethanes at depths far exceeding the industry’s 20-foot below-ground surface threshold whether in wet or dry conditions.
Our technology is designed to inject and mix these components in the ground, at the source problem, and from the bottom up to the surface thus allowing maximum vertical and horizontal migration to fill voids, seal leaking infrastructures, and compact weak or fractured soils, while stabilizing adjacent eroded soils.
- A leaking cross drain can be sealed without closing down a busy highway or interstate system
- A leaking sanitary lift station can remain in operation while a leaking influent line is sealed
- A building can remain in operation while a basement wall is sealed.
- A leaking earthen dam can be sealed without lowering water levels.
- Retaining walls can be sealed at depth without excavation or injection from the face (which can weaken the wall further).
- Stabilizing embankments (bridges, railroads, roadways, canal banks, etc.).
- Reduced time, reduced cost, and reduced impacts on the public.
- Sealing abandoned wells and mine shafts while allowing for future material removal so that the well or shaft can be put back into service.
- Sealing leaking tunnels from the exterior
- Levees, canals, berms, seawalls for ports, coastal properties facing collapse, providing permanent pile supports.